Why Carer?Home » New Dealer Information
As the one of the only manufacturers of electric forklifts with capacities up to 40,000 lbs., Carer Electric Forklifts helps dealers to stand out from their competition. With the increased pressure to reduce the carbon foot print of materials handling applications, the demand for electric forklifts continues to increase. More and more companies are looking for a greener solution for their high capacity lifting requirements.
How Does Carer Stand Out From the Competition?
There is an ever growing demand on businesses to reduce their carbon foot print and look to greener solutions for their materials handling. Carer Electric Forklifts offers the some of the highest capacity electric forklifts on the North American market.
- No harmful Emissions: Carer’s electric forklifts help customers to avoid costly Carbon Tax by eliminating the harmful emissions of Internal Combustion Engine vehicles
- Enhanced Ergonomics: Carer Forklifts produce less vibration and noise pollution than ICE Trucks
- Greater Energy Efficiency and Lower Overall Operating Costs: Best suited for multi-shift environments, the more you use a Carer electric forklift, the more money you will save compared to standard ICE forklift solutions
We understand that selling an electric solution is new to most sales personnel. Our team works with your sales staff to develop their site surveys in a way that helps customers interpret the advantages of converting their IC forklift fleet to electric.
- More than just product training: Our team will assist you in establishing the financial justification of moving from an IC fleet to electric and we will provide all the necessary tools you need to present the Carer Solution to your customers.
- Online Dealer Parts Portal: 3D imaging of all models with interactive parts breakdown and service manuals. Enables quick search of specific parts and online parts ordering ensuring the right part is ordered every time
- Comprehensive parts inventory in Canada and the USA: Ensures fast delivery on frequently requested parts
- Technical training and ongoing assistance: Our team will work with yours to ensure that you receive ongoing support
Our team of highly dedicated engineers continually works to ensure that our forklifts meet the highest standards of design and testing. Carer technicians are required to pay the utmost attention to all the details of the manufacturing stages by turning their professional approach and experience into highly reliable and performing products.
High Level Manufacturing
- Certified ISO 9001:2000 – Global Registration
- 100% Product Audits and Independent Process Reviews
- Highest Quality Components
- Computer based & Virtual Testing of: Ergonomics, service access, truck stability, performance, as well as noise and vibration levels
- Physical & Field testing to Assess: Cooling and lifting capacity, powertrain dynamometer operation, and mast & lift truck component performance
- Special Products Engineering Department: Turning idea’s into reality by working with your customers to provide custom materials handling solutions for unique applications.